NAKIVO Backup and Replication is an all-in-one solution designed to back up, replicate, and recover VMs and cloud instances. The new version 8.5 Beta comes with various promising new features. The new 8.5 Beta version allows you to replicate your virtual machines directly from the backups.
You must keep a backup of your mobile phone, just like those machines and the huge data on those machines needs to be backed up. Cloud or Virtual Machine (VM) back up is nothing but a solution to create a back up for the data. It involves sending a copy of the data over a public network to an off-site server. The server is generally hosted by a third-party service provider. The consumer can be charged on the basis of the capacity required, bandwidth needed, or the number of users. Creating a cloud backup will keep your data safe and the data team will work efficiently.
Some noteworthy features of the new version 8.5 Beta:
- Nutanix AHV Support: Nutanix is a cloud computing software company. It sells cloud infrastructure and storage facilities. NAKIVO’s backup and replication version 8.5 beta supports Nutanix AHV. You can obtain a full backup of Nutanix or of individual disks. The new version provides LAN-free data transfer and network acceleration which increases the performance of your Nutanix system. With the help of global deduplication and variable compression options, you can save a lot of storage space.
- Replication from backup: This version of NAKIVO allows you to replicate your VMs directly from your backups. This means less utilization of the system resources and no additional snapshots of production VM are created. Job chaining can be used to automate the process, which means a successful backdrop job can trigger the replication process with a backup as the source.
- Ransomware-proof mini backup appliance based on Raspberry Pi: Data protection is the most important task nowadays. Your machine can be attacked by various different malware or viruses. Raspberry Pi can be used to create a portable, ransomware-proof backup appliance. You can install NAKIVO Backup and Replication v8.5 Beta on Raspberry Pi and the data is secure.
- Software-defined backup appliance based on FreeNAS: You can install this version on the FreeNAS operating system to turn your system into a strong backup appliance. With this feature coming in, you can use the hardware of your choice to run and store backups in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- Windows Server 2019 support: The new version can be installed on the Microsoft Windows server 2019. You can also upgrade your system environment and the NAKIVO backup and replication will be compatible and your business data is protected.
- Automated updates: The new version let you stay updated with the frequent software releases. You can easily install the updates from the web interface and get access to all the latest features and improvements as they are available.
With these new features and the team working tirelessly for the benefit of the customer, you can trust NAKIVO backup and replication. They have managed to combine all the solutions of the Backup and Recovery into a single product. Also, the software is very easy to understand.
The newer version is much faster than the previous ones and it protects your system from data-theft and data loss. The employees of the company are motivated and are always there to support you in any problem. There is a helpline and an email to contact the support employees. You can get answers to many questions on the live chat option. NAKIVO is the fastest growing Backup Company and the company has a presence in almost 140 countries till now.