Health means the complete state of physical, mental and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease, according to the World Health Organisation (WHO). However, the meaning of health has evolved over a period. People do not take care of their body, which results in getting plagued with diseases. Hence, to have a healthy life one has to be physically, mentally and socially fit.
Tips for physical health (morning to night):
- Always make the habit to wake up between 6 am to 8 am in the morning after completing 6 to 8 hrs of sleep. There is no need to get up at 4 am. However, it is always advisable to get up on or before 8 am.
- Drink a glass of hot water from a water purifier or an RO filter just after getting up in the morning.
- Do go for a morning walk in the morning or an evening walk will also do).
- Always have good heavy and nutritious breakfast in the morning.
- It is ideal to have your afternoon meal between 12 pm to 2 pm.
- Feeling hungry in the evenings then have an evening snack.
- It is difficult but try to make a habit to have your dinner between 6 pm to 8 pm.
- Try to minimize salt in your diet.
- Sleep by 10-11 pm, so that you get up after 6 to 8 hrs. sleep.
- You must drink at least 3-4 litres of water in a day preferably from an RO filter or a water purifier so that you keep yourself hydrated.
- Wear a mask in the dust and pollution-prone areas.
- Avoid smoking & alcohol as much as possible.
Tips for mental health:
- Do yoga or meditation for at least 20-30 min in the morning.
- Try to control anger in every possible way. To control anger always try to think what if you were on his/her place.
- Try not to expect a lot from others, as this will not hurt yourself.
- Try your level best to expect more from yourself, as it will be motivating.
- Keep yourself calm and think before you speak, rather than regretting afterwards.
- Always keep your temper cool in what so ever circumstances.
- Do deep breathing for 2 min in order to control your anger and temperament
- Drink water from a water filter or water purifier in ample quantity because dehydration can affect your mood.
If at least any one of this is done, your anger will vanish.
Tips for social health:
- Try to greet everyone one with a bright good morning smile.
- Try to be very humble to your people.
- Outside your home try to be first to say thanks or sorry. This will create a good impression.
- Try to have a talk with your family and friends, rather than sitting alone.
- Try to be in a social atmosphere, rather than being alone.
Hence, one who can synchronise the physical, mental & social atmosphere at a complete level will only be a healthy person and not just the absence of disease. In order to stay physically fit one has to consume water in the required quantity and it is necessary to consume water from the best RO water purifier, in order to protect yourself from water-borne diseases and contamination.