In the past years, peoples are using the traditional lock. These locks are mechanical locks and very large and difficult to handle. but these days are gone, Here comes new digital lock.
These days are gone when you forgot where you keep the lock. The easy smart lock will help you to get life easier. In this post will we see the some of best smart lock advantages which make it better as compared to older locks.
SEE MORE : How to Take Care of Floor Jacks
Most important Things before choosing the Best smart Lock for Door
Here is list of few points which is very important while selecting proper smart lock for door
SEE MORE : How to Pick the Ideal Toilet For Me?
- Choose smart lock which has RFID, Keypad Biometrics and Bluetooth
- Select smart lock having keypads with a pin number for entry
- Select advanced version if you want with newer models which use touchscreen panels instead of buttons
- Bluetooth-enabled locks work in a comparable way, sensing your smartphone’s Bluetooth ID for unlocking
- Biometric entry uses fingerprint identification to open the lock
- With the help of smartphone or laptop, you can open your smart lock for your door.
- There are many great apps for smartphone, which will help to open the smart lock.
- Android and Apple devices have good collection of apps for unlocking such smart apps
- These Apps have great features to unlock smart door
List of Top 10 Best Electronic Door Locks
Hense, It’s better to use the Apps for more secure functionality. You can operate your app from a smartphone at any place you need to keep the battery lock should be the charge.
Even you can do more with the smartphone, like home automation. Many apps will provide these functionalities.
The app will notify you when your lock is unauthentically open. This will improve the level of security for your home. If there is any problem you can call your neighbor to check your home door lock.
SEE MORE : How to Learn Programming in Easy Way
How to choose a smart lock for doors
Always choose the lock, which is digital or keyless. This will help to secure your home door lock. Choose the lock which is come with your budget. There are the variety of locks available. The only concern is your budget, more you have budget better and more functionality app you will get.
Smart locks replace your front door, It does more than just lock and unlocks. It unlocks the door without a key.
You receive all the notification of locking, unlocking and also it provides advanced functionality for recording and capturing the pics who try to unlock it. Some of the advanced locker record video and snapping pics but the cost of such lock is very high.
Even you can do proper setting to open the door only for the person who has proper authentication code.
Some locks have functionality like automatic locking, Like after 10 PM your house and door will lock automatically and it will also switch off all the lights. Some smart lock has the functionality of power saving mode activation.
SEE MORE : How to Learn Programming in Easy Way
If you equipped your door with a smart lock having face recognition, then whenever your family or friend come it will automatically open without any manual process.
This is one of the best features of smart lock including automation.
Since smart run on batteries, they become dead after some time. This is one of the major disadvantages of the smart lock. So you need to take care of these things before selecting the proper smart lock for your door.
Smart door locker maker has taking care of the battery problem. They are continuously working on improving the functionality, security and also improving the power management system.
There is the various model available on the market also you can buy them online. So choose the one which is best suitable for your need.
List of Top 10 Best Electronic Door Locks
- Works with Alexa for voice control (Alexa device sold separately) ; Requires 110 to 240 Volts
- Control and monitor your door from anywhere. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Alexa can also provide notifications when your battery is running low so you can proactively replace them. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to make sure you always have replacement batteries when you need them.
- Be sure you’re secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you if your door is securely closed and locked
- Always know who is coming and going. Track activity at your doorstep with a 24/7 Activity Feed and requires iOS (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt; use your existing keys at anytime
- Locks automatically behind you, and unlocks as you approach. Retrofit installation works with most standard single cylinder deadbolts
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Simply speak to lock your door. Tell Alexa, Siri or the Google Assistant to control your August Smart Lock Pro + Connect
- Built in Wi Fi allows you to lock/unlock from anywhere no additional accessories required. Pair with the Schlage Home app or Key app to create and manage up to 100 access codes for trusted friends and family for recurring, temporary or permanent access
- WORKS WITH ALEXA. Check the status of your lock and lock / unlock your door. In addition, Alexa will let you know when your battery is running low or set-up smart reorders through Amazon Dash Replenishment so you always have replacement batteries when needed.
- Fingerprint resistant, capacitive touchscreen with easy one touch locking. Optional voice control offers hands free convenience when using voice enabled products. Door thickness range 1 3/8 inch (35 mm) to 1 3/4 in (45 mm). Backset Universal Backset Adjusts to 2 3/8 Inch (60mm) or 2 3/4 Inch(70mm)
- Built in alarm technology senses potential security breaches at the lock, while the low battery indicator offers advanced warning for battery replacement
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver. Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Guaranteed to fit standard doors. Comes with limited lifetime mechanical/finish and 3 year electronics
- Lock and unlock your door, grant keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from the August app, from anywhere
- August Connect Wi Fi Bridge included so you get voice integration and remote access right out of the box
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Simply attaches to your existing deadbolt on the inside of your door. Install in under 10 minutes with just a screwdriver
- Only August has Door Sense, a sensor that tells you if your door is securely closed or left opened
- Unlocks automatically as you arrive. Never fumble for keys, shopping, bags or kids when unlocking the door agaInches Auto Lock can be timed to lock as the door closes
- Add an August Smart Keypad for secure key-code entry to your lock. Sold separately
- Add an August Doorbell Cam to see and speak to visitors before you let them in with your August Smart Lock. Sold separately
- Refer to the PDF named "Other content" below for compatibility details of the product. August App is available for download via Apple Store or Google Play. Requires iOS 9. 0 or higher, or Android 5. 0 or higher
- Add an August Connect Wi-Fi Bridge (sold separately) to remotely lock/unlock and monitor your door as well to integrate with Alexa, Google Assistant, Airbnb, Home Away Simplisafe and others.
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone. Works with your existing single-cylinder deadbolt
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with Door Sense. Only August has Door Sense to tell you the door is completely closed and locked.
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
- 【Rental Hosts & Homeowners】Sifely smart door lock is a great solution for airbnb short-term rental hosts, rental property management, and self-housing resident. Generate passcode remotely and share it to your visitors.
- 【Multiple Ways To Unlock】Advanced 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock: Fingerprint + Code + Fob + Smartphone + Key.
- 【Easy To Install】Easy to install in minutes with just a Phillips screwdriver by following short installation video. No Drills Needed. No Locksmith Needed. Door handle is reversible for both left and right handed door.
- 【Remote Control】Paired with Sifely WiFi Gateway (Optional Add-on, Sold Separately), you can lock/unlock your smart door lock anywhere anytime, set up codes remotely and check real-time access logs.
- 【Money Back Guarantee】Sifely will provide a money back guarantee if you do not love in it in 30 days. We really appreciate your feedback on our products. Please send any questions you have to [email protected] Your suggestion will help us to keep improving products and provide more great products. Website: https://www.sifely.com
- Pair with a Z Wave smart home or security system like Samsung SmartThings or Ring Alarm to lock and unlock from anywhere
- Hands free voice control requires Z Wave smart home system and compatible voice assistant; Alexa device (sold separately)
- Easy to install with just a screwdriver; Unique Snap ‘n Stay technology snaps the deadbolt onto the door so both hands are free during installation
- Use the finger print resistant touchscreen to share up to 30 access codes instead of keeping track of spare keys
- Built in alarm senses potential door attacks; Guaranteed to fit standard doors (1 3/8 inch to 1 3/4 inch door thickness and 2 3/8 inch or 2 3/4 inch backset)
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately).
- Unlock by entering your 4-8 digit PIN code on the backlit, touchscreen keypad, with the physical key, or through your smart home app
- Works with Z-Wave smart home or alarm systems including SmartThings, Wink, Vera, Honeywell and Iris.
- Adjustable latch. Lock and check lock status with Amazon Alexa (requires compatible hub like SmartThings)
- Replaces existing deadbolt with just a screwdriver, requires a face bore hole of 2-1/8", backset of 2-3/8" or 2-3/4", fits on standard doors 1 3/4" to 2 1/4" thick.Voice guided assistance, privacy mode, auto re-lock and more
- Product Dimensions : 4 x 3.8 x 6.8 inches
- Integrate the lock with a z-wave hub and then enable that z-wave hub skill from the Alexa app
- World's First 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Lock, Fingerprint + Code + Smartphone + Knock to Open + Key
- Advanced Fingerprint Identification, Anti-peep Touch Keypad Technology, View Logs via Ultraloq App; Temperature: Inside lock body: 14°F (-10°C) to 131°F (55°C)
- Reversible Handle, Weatherproof, Intuitive OLED Display, Long Battery Life, Low Battery Alarm
- 18 Months Electronic and Lifetime Mechanical Warranty, DIY Installation, Auto-relock/Passage/Lockout
- Single Latch (Optional Deadbolt Cover Plate Required for Replacing Existing Deadbolt).Projection:0.6 inches
- Key less entry touch pad with a motorized deadbolt and sleek interior; includes traditional key functionality for peace of mind
- 10 digit back lit audible keypad, one touch locking, 30 second auto lock option, and 16 customizable access codes for increased security
- BHMA Grade 2 certified, UL certified with 20 minute fire rating, and features SmartKey re key technology with Bump Guard protection
- Prior to purchase, please verify that this lock fits your door
- Fits standard doors (1 3/8 inches to 2 inches thick). Please see sizing specifications chart included with product images
- Installs in minutes with just a screwdriver no new screw holes or hard wiring needed. Please see installation video included with product images
- Requires 4 AA batteries for operation (not included)
- Please see Specification Sheet, Installation Manual and User Manual under Technical Specification section for additional information
- Secure and tamper proof: Replaces the deadbolt you already have. If someone tries to tamper with it, you'll get an alert. If the batteries start running low, you'll know right away. And if your lock loses power, you can quickly charge it with a 9V battery to unlock the door.
- Let someone in from anywhere: Unlock your door from your Nest app. Create passcodes for family, guests and people you trust. Get alerts whenever someone unlocks and locks the door. And when Nest knows you’re away, your door can lock automatically.
- Works with Google Assistant: Check the status of your door and lock it from anywhere hands‑free with the Google Assistant. You can also enter a passcode, use one‑touch locking, or lock it from the Nest app.
- Touchscreen Keypad: No phone? No problem. Unlock your Nest x Yale Lock by entering your passcode on the touchscreen keypad. Create passcodes for people you trust.