Darewall TV is a platform to watch TV serials, movies or web Series. If you regularly follow a watch a serial on your television sets and happen to miss an episode, Darewall TV is here for just that. You can catch up to all your TV shows anytime. The site lists all possible TV shows which you can sort through A to Z. You can also sort them by the IMDB rating or popularity.
Check out more:
The website can be accessed by any internet user and you do not need to pay a single penny to stream movies or TV series. The site contains a large database of movies, web series and TV shows. The site has about 30 sub-categories/filters for TV shows and about 26 for movies. Some of the most popular titles on this site include Grey’s Anatomy, Lucifer, Shameless, The Ellen DeGeneres Show and The Gifted.
As said that the site is completely free it means that they do run advertisements for monetization, this may cause a little inconvenience as they get frustrating.
The website includes a music videos section arranged by its genre, a radio section known as The Dare Radio, TV section (including sports), Movie section including Box Office and a Theatre section which is a blog where in movies are recommended according to their Era and Genre.
The site has a chat box on the right hand corner where in case you run into any dead links, you can report the problem and the vast community shall prompt you to the alternative correct links for the same. On Darewall TV you can find many new and old movies, TV shows and a lot more from their library. It is an incredible live streaming app.
Features of Darewall TV –
Below are some of the cool features of the Darewall TV which you should know before accessing the website.
- The basic feature of this software is it lets you watch your favourite shows and movies any time anywhere for free.
- You can also mark these favourite shows and the software shall send you notification for when it is on air. This way you do not have to worry about missing any series at all.
- The site allows you to download and stream all your videos in HD.
- You can adjust the video quality according to your connection such as 480p, 720p and 1080p.
- The software itself is user friendly making it easy to navigate through the app.
- Another feature is requesting where you can request your favourite movies or TV series if not available on the website.
- Some selected series offer you in built subtitles as well.
- Below the movie titles you get the IMDB rating for you to choose if the movie is a good watch or not.
- Also gives you access to viral and funny videos along with movie trailers.
- In the forum section you can discuss and give reviews about anything that you would like to share with other users.
- The search bar makes it easier to look for your favourite movie or TV series to watch. The complete entertainment package is a win-win in every situation.
How to visit/access Darewall TV ?
Providing copyright stuff without the owner’s permission online is illegal, that’s why Darewall TV changes its domain names on a regular basis. The site itself hosts third party content which redirects you to a new site to stream your video. You may also use a VPN to access the site safely.
How to install the Darewatch Add-on on Kodi?
The latest add on from Dandymedia repo is the Darewatch which you can install on your Kodi to stream all movies and TV shows in SD and HD quality. As this add on is from Dandymedia you can expect it to be a good and reliable one. The add on pulls its content from thedarewatch.com website. Dandymedia always keeps their list up to date and this one shall be no different.
Follow the instructions given below to install Darewatch Add on Kodi 17.1 Krypton:
- On the home page of Kodi, click Add-ons.
- Now click the Settings icon which you can find at the top left side of your screen.
- Select the add-on option and click Unknown Sources to enable unknown sources on your screen.
- Click on Yes on the pop up window.
- Return back to the home page of Kodi pressing the backspace button.
- Click Settings, click File Manager.
- Click Add Source.
- Select the None text box and click, you will get a keyboard pop up on the screen.
- Type in the web address, http://dandymedia.club/repo and click Done.
- Click the box under which says “enter name for this media source”, type Dandymedia and press
- Go back to the Home page.
- Click Add-ons.
- Click Addon Browser icon on the top left of the page.
- Click Install from zip file.
- Click on dandymedia.zip and wait for Addon Enabled notification.
- Click Install from repository.
- Select Dandymedia repository.
- Click on View Addons, select
- Click on install and wait for Addon Enabled
Darewatch addon is now installed. The addon can be accessed by going to the home screen of the Kodi page and clicking on Add-ons where you will find Darewatch addon.
Follow the below instructions to install Darewatch Addon on Kodi Jarvis:
- From the main screen on Kodi select System. Click on File Manager.
- Click Add source.
- Select the None text box and a keyboard will pop up on the screen.
- Type in the web address http://dandymedia.club/repo and click Done.
- Click on the text box “enter a name for this media source” and type dandymedia, click OK.
- Go back to the Home page and click on
- Click Addons and Install from Zip file.
- Select dandymedia, click on dandymedia.zip.
- Wait for Addon Enabled notification at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click Install from repository.
- Click Dandymedia repository.
- Select Video addons and click on Darewatch.
- Click on Install and wait for Addon enabled
Once the Addon is installed and enabled, it can be accessed by going to the videos option on the main page of Kodi, where you can find the Darewatch Addon.
Darewall TV has a large collection of TV shows which is completely free with a good interface allowing you to also sort your TV shows. So if you love watching series and movies and on the other hand you do not want to pay for a subscription charge then The Darewall TV is your one stop destination.