Today I will tell you best hospital in India, Which is very famous for their success and result. It is Manipal Eye Care, They provide excellent quality of treatment for their patients. If you are facing any problem regarding eyes, They this is one of the best options for you.
Let’s see In detail about LASIK
What is LASIK Surgery?
- Laser Assisted In-situ Keratomileusis is full form of LASIK; It is an outpatient procedure used to treat myopia (near sight), hyperopia (far sight) and astigmatism.
- In LASIK, your ophthalmic specialist uses a microsurgical instrument, and a specialized Excimer laser beam is used to reshape the cornea.
- Refractive Eye Surgery is also the best option.
The detail Overview of LASIK Eye Surgery
- Lasik Eye Surgery Cost in Bangalore is also on of the best choice for you.
- Laser Eye Surgery Procedure with the help of high and advanced techniques.
- LASIK (Laser in Situ Keratomileusis) is recommended to correct vision through reshaping the cornea.
- Lasik Eye Surgery Recovery is very useful .
- LASIK is one among the many surgical techniques used to alter the shape of the cornea so that light traveling through the cornea will directly focus onto the retina.
- Within days, collagen bonds from within the cornea around the flap.
- Lasik Laser Eye Surgery is critical for your eyes.
How does LASIK work?
The Cornea provides two-thirds of the eye’s focusing power.
- Altering its shape changes the power of the eye.
- LASIK flattens the cornea to correct myopia (near sight) and steepens the cornea for hyperopia (far sight).
- The reshaping process can also be used to correct astigmatism at the same time.
The specialist creates an ultra thin corneal flap, using a highly specialized instrument called a microkeratome.
The cost for Manipal hospitals:
- Manipal Lasik Eye Surgery Will provide all kind of eyes operation.
- Manipal hospitals offer this Lasik checkup package at a cost effective rate of Rs 27,200.
- You can opt for this simple procedure to lead a life free from the clutches of eyeglasses and contact lenses.
- LASIK Surgery Package (Both Eyes)Package Includes:• Pre-Initial Work-Up and Consultation• Procedure• Post Operative Kit (Contains Eye Drops and Eye Glasses)
• If patient fails in Pre-LASIK assessment, Rs 2200 will be deducted, and the remaining amount will be refunded
• If patient passes in pre-Lasik evaluation and doesn’t want to have the procedure done, Rs.2200 will be deducted and remain will be refunded
Their advanced technology:
- Manipal Eye Care is great in a result as well as cost effective.
- Specialists, research, have decided on the MEL 80 Excimer Laser, manufactured by Carl Zeiss, Germany, renowned for their innovative and cutting-edge equipment.
- The MEL 80 incorporates the latest WAVEFRONT technology for diagnosis and treatment, allowing CUSTOMISED treatment for all.
- With its industry leading parameters in speed, laser spot size, and tracking, the MEL 80 sets new standards in delivering accurate and consistent visual results.
If you have been waiting for a safe alternative to set you free from your spectacles and contact lenses, then LASIK may be your answer.