Top 10 Automation Testing Tools for Software Testing
Selenium is a trying structure to perform web application testing crosswise over different programs and stages like Windows, Mac, and Linux. Selenium encourages the analyzers to compose tests in different programming dialects like Java, PHP, C#, Python, Groovy, Ruby, and Perl.
It offers record and playback highlights to compose tests without learning Selenium IDE. Selenium gladly underpins a portion of the biggest, yet understood program sellers who ensure they have Selenium as a local piece of their program. Selenium is without a doubt the base for the vast majority of the other programming testing instruments when all is said in done.
TestingWhiz is a test robotization instrument with the code-less scripting by Cygnet Infotech, a CCMMILevel 3 IT arrangements supplier. TestingWhiz device’s Enterprise release offers an entire bundle of different robotized testing arrangements like web testing, programming testing, database testing, API testing, portable application testing, relapse test suite support, improvement, and robotization, and cross-program testing.
TestingWhiz offers different critical highlights like:
- Keyword-driven, information driven testing, and conveyed testing
- Record and playback test computerization system
- Object Eye Internal Recorder
- Integration with bug following instruments like Jira, Mantis, and FogBugz
- Integration with test administration instruments like HP Quality Center
- Risk-based testing
- Continuous Integration and Delivery in Agile cycles
HPE Unified Functional Testing (HP – UFT formerly QTP)
HP QuickTest Professional was renamed to HPE Unified Functional Testing. HPE UFT offers testing computerization for utilitarian and relapse testing for the product applications. Visual Basic Scripting Edition scripting dialect is utilized by this instrument to enlist the test forms and works the different questions and controls in testing the applications.
QTP offers different highlights like:
- Integration with Mercury Business Process Testing and Mercury Quality Center
- Unique Smart Object Recognition
- Error taking care of component
- Creation of parameters for items, checkpoints, and information driven tables
- Automated documentation
TestComplete is a utilitarian testing stage that offers different answers for computerizing testing for desktop, web, and versatile applications by SmartBear Software.
TestComplete offers the accompanying highlights:
- GUI testing
- Test visualizer
- Scripted testing
- Test recording and playback
Ranorex Studio offers different testing computerization devices that cover testing all desktop, web, and portable applications.
Ranorex offers following highlights:
- GUI acknowledgment
- Reusable test codes
- Bug location
- Integration with different devices
- Record and playback
Sahi gives following highlights:
- Performs multi-program testing
- Supports ExtJS, ZK, Dojo, YUI, and so forth systems
- Record and playback on program testing
Watir is an open source testing device made up of Ruby libraries to computerize web application testing. It is articulated as “water.”
Watir offers following highlights:
- Tests any dialect based web application
- Cross-program testing
- Compatible with business-driven advancement instruments like RSpec, Cucumber, and Test/Unit
- Tests website page’s caches, structures, joints, and their reactions
Tosca Testsuite by Tricentis utilizes display based test mechanization to robotize programming testing.
Tosca Testsuite accompanies following capacities:
- Plan and configuration experiment
- Test information provisioning
- Service virtualization organize
- Tests portable applications
- Integration administration
- Risk scope
Telerik TestStudio offers one answer for mechanizing desktop, web, and portable application testing including UI, load, and execution testing.
Telerik TestStudio offers different compatibilities like:
- Integration with Visual Basic Studio 2010 and 2012
- Record and playback
- Cross-program testing
- Manual testing
- Integration with bug following instruments
WatiN is an open-source, C#-created web application testing instrument that was motivated by Watir. WatiN underpins web application testing for.Net programming dialects. It is authorized under Apache 2.0.
WatiN comprises of following highlights:
- Supports HTML and AJAX site testing
- Integration with unit testing instruments
- Automate program testing on IE and Firefox
- Generates site page screenshots
- Native help for Page and Control show