Portable Document Format (PDF) is a file format. It is used to read, write, print, and exchange the documents quickly and reliably. PDFs can contain links, audio, form fields, and they can be signed electronically. Nowadays, paper printouts are not used as much as the PDF file. Also, PDF files can be password protected.
You can create PDF files programmatically using C# applications very easily. C# Generate PDF library is used in this process. The library can be customized according to your requirement. You just have to identify your requirement and it can be added to your application.
Customizing PDF applications using C# Generate PDF library
You can customize your applications in various ways. The C# Generate PDF library has following features:
- An option is available to manage your PDF page size and layout.
- Font settings can be used to control the quality of the PDF.
- Image quality in the PDFs can be managed using the library.
- Metadata of the PDFs can be controlled for PDF classification.
- Printing watermarks and stamps are made simple and available.
- Appearance is concerned for many people. So, you can control the viewer settings for PDF appearance.
- You can encrypt and secure the PDF document using this library.
- A PDF document can be signed digitally.
- Compatibility can be managed using C# Generate library.
One of the best and recognized platforms for C# PDF programming is easyPDF SDK. The easyPDF SDK converts Word, HTML, and JPEG to PDF within no time. You can develop powerful PDF solutions using easyPDF SDK in desktop environments and on the server platforms. Using easyPDF’s C# PDF code generator, you can create various PDF applications. The easyPDF has various well-written and working codes that you can add to your PDF application. There is no need to read any manual and other documentation.
The easyPDF SDK is full of features C# programmer can use. Some of the features are listed below:
- C# Generate PDF library is multi-threaded, sandboxing the PDF applications becomes simpler in a safer environment.
- The outlook attachments are saved in the PDF by C# PDF library.
- C# PDF library scale properly the input document to paper size and layout.
- The advanced C# PDF printer engine makes sure the accuracy of the PDF output is attained.
- The Hyperlinks are saved in the PDF document.
Follow the basic steps to get the code for your C# PDF application:
- First, get the C# Generate PDF library.
- Start the easyPDF Action Center by clicking on it.
- Start the easyPDF API Explorer and the printer.
- Generate your code by selecting the settings. You can view the sample code in the code window.
- Download the C# code and paste it into your application.
Benefits of using easyPDF SDK Programming:
- Error free code: The code which you have selected for the application will be error free. The error handling in easyPDF is strong and it allows trouble-free PDF creation, modification, and merging.
- Generates high-quality PDFs: Unlike other products in the market, easyPDF SDK uses its PDF engine. The engine is developed by them from scratch, to deliver the best quality and performance oriented PDFs to the users.
- A Large set of PDF APIs: The easyPDF comes with a large set of the APIs. These APIs are compatible with desktop applications as well as server applications. In this way, you don’t have to go anywhere else for different applications.
- Speed and Reliability: You can integrate the C# code in no time using the interface. Also, the codes are error-free which makes them more reliable.
Read more about easyPDF SDK and C# Generate PDF Library on developer’s website.